Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm back !!!

Jack of Spades Pt. 2 (Ruminations of a year gone by)



Hello card followers. I've been away for almost a year, but now I'm back! For how long? Who knows. My long range card has been the Jack of Spades for the past year, and I can say that it has definitely showed up in a big way.

The Jack of Spades is the card of the actor, the spiritual initiate and the card of the thief. It's also a very creative card. I've been able to make some significant progress on my creative work, and seen success that has given me enough encouragement to move forward.

Don't be dishonest 

The 'thief' aspect turned up too. I got into a car accident where no one was hurt. The police and EMS showed up and gave the other party a clean bill of health. He himself said he was fine, yet a few months later I find out he claimed to have all sorts injuries and was asking my insurance for thousands of dollars ???? Anyway my insurance company is taking care of it.
  

A new path

But I also experienced the freedom that comes with having a Jack. Having a Jack of Spades as your long range card means that you can expect an expression of a higher lifestyle and a complete change in what you'll be doing by your next birthday. Which for me looks like is going to be true. I'll let you know.

Remember if you want to find out what's your own birth card visit www.7thunders.com and plug in your birthday . Oh yeah and follow me on twitter @itsallinthecard

No comments:

Post a Comment